Work With Us!
Quality Analyst Position
Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our center associates who deal with our existing & potential customers.
The QA will monitor inbound/outbound calls, Email responses, other backend transactions to assess associate’s demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance and conformity to company policies and procedures.
The individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing center quality processes and procedures; as well as making a recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customer experience
Associate Manager, Sales Center
An Associate Manager is responsible for managing a team of Advisors as a PeM (People Manager) or act at the capacity of an IC (Individual Contributor). As a PeM the above-mentioned team would typically consist of 20-25 advisors, helping them to meet targets while reviewing performance and coaching them also. A full list of duties, including ensuring that advisors adhere to company policies are listed below.
Operations Manager, Sales Center
As center Operations Manager, you will directly oversee contact center sales and support personnel to ensure positive morale and effective daily operations. You will serve our international customers through the development and implementation of best call center methods & procedures. You will also be asked to make suggestions for system and process improvement using your knowledge of daily and ground operations.
Quality Team Lead
Quality Assurance Team Lead (QTL) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our center associates who deal with our existing & potential customer. The QTL will monitor inbound/outbound call, Emails responses, other backend transactions to assess associates demeanor,
technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
The individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing center quality processes and procedures; as well as making a recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customer experience. An effective leader who will also lead & manage the Quality function and will assess the work of QAs reporting into the role.
Tax Consultant (Tier 1)
• Good communication skills.
• Need to have a typing speed of 20 words per minute.
• Knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
• Keyboard short cut keys.
• Go-Getter attitude.
• Able to work on deadlines.
Tax Manager / Tax Senior (Tier 3)
• Demonstrate a very high level of proficiency in tax technical knowledge in U.S. Individual taxation related to Federal, State and Local tax returns.
• Drive the tax return preparation process, review complex tax returns and other tax deliverables.
• Interact with departments to assure compliance of federal, state and local regulations.
• Handling high net worth individuals tax queries and helping them in filing their tax returns.
• Resolving the escalations and responsible to maintain the SLA while sharing the tax returns to the clients.
• Facilitate teaming and manage conflicts.
• Motivate and inspire team members.
• Coach and Mentor team members, Contribute actively in creating high-performance team.
• Maintains and updates working knowledge of tax laws and regulations, including new filing practices, deadlines, and any company-specific information.
• Corresponds with other departments, including marketing and production, to understand business practices and new projects, and communicates the tax implications.
• Develops strong relationships with clients, including understanding their practices and needs.
• Managing a team to complete required volumes of work.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Night shifts.
CRO (Sales / Support)
• Providing real time assistance to customers for the glitches that they face.
• Ability to demonstrate customer empathy, excellent customer diplomacy skills, and problem ownership – go above and beyond to provide support.
• Outbound sales experience is must.
• To provide speedy resolution.
• Excellent Communication skills, Clear accent, pleasant voice, telephone etiquette and good listening skills.
• Any graduate.
• Go-getter attitude.