Your trust is critical to our success. As qualified Tax Accountants, we want to serve our clients with the highest quality professional services including accounting, taxation and payroll services. Our vision is –
- To be one of the Top 10 Globally Recognized Knowledge Practice organizations in US, UK, Australia, Canada, and other countries.
- To become biggest U.S. based KPO in Taxation, Accounting, Payroll, and Business Consulting Services.
- To build trusted business relationships with our clients.
- To not lose any of our existing clientele and increase our client base by 200% year on year
- To offering best of our knowledge practice, service responsiveness & quality to our clients.
- Constant Innovation and Process Improvements
- Deep domain knowledge in diverse fields
- Excellent Services and Availability
- Infrastructure and security
- Partnership and Teamwork with customers
- Practical and Professional Outlook
- Quality, Reliability and Integrity
- Security of your records
Infrastructure and security
We have state-of-the-art computing and communication technology. Our Internet and telecom technologies in the center provide the perfect platform for customer service and support on par with industry standards. We use some of the latest security technologies to ensure data integrity for our clients.
AO Tax follows well defined multiple physical and software security system to ensure consistent quality results. Utilizing robust Web deployable software, AO Tax provides powerful Workflow Management System (WMS) hosted on servers located in US. All the data loaded to Workflow Management System resides on these servers and never leave US shore. Our team connects to these servers via secured VPN tunnel (remote access).
Network and Data Security
AO Tax has invested in a state of the art infrastructure which features:
- Firewalls and IDS monitored around the clock.
- Antivirus installed on all desktops and servers.
- Restricted access to Servers and shared areas on the servers to ensure that only authorized personnel are allowed to access the relevant data
- Restricted Access to the internet.
- Workstations with disabled Media such a floppy drives, USB drives, & printers.
AO Tax follows a stringent HR policy which features:
- Non-disclosure Agreements during time of employment
- Reference checks at the time of recruitment, from past employers
- Educational qualifications verified directly with educational institutions and a criminal background check from local police stations.
Confidentiality and Privacy
We at AO Tax are sensitive to customer concerns and ensure absolute confidentiality and privacy of any information that is given to us. Customers can specify their preferred method of contact with us and we will not disclose their identity without their expressed or written consent.
AO Tax reduces costs and enables its staff to focus on functions that are core to your company’s growth. Whether you are a business owner, financial professional or individual, AO Tax can provide you with the tools you need to better manage your business and personal tax needs.
AO Tax provides individualized services customized to meet the unique needs of each of our clients. Our products are geared towards small to medium sized businesses generating between $100,000 and $10 million annually in gross revenues. AO Tax’s services allow companies to reduce bookkeeping and financial operating cost but still improve administrative and reporting capabilities.