President & Chief Executive Officer
Sumit Panjabi is the Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Advantage One Tax Consulting, Inc. (AO Tax). He has been running AO Tax since 2003 with A+ Rating on the Better Business Bureau.
Sumit’s professional experience spans over 15 years in starting and growing business across various industries including Finance (Taxation), Human Resource (Recruiting and Vendor Management) and Automotive (motorsport). He is “Proactive Leader” who challenges the “status quo” to identify hidden profit opportunities impacting the top and bottom-line. Consulting and preparing income tax issues for business and individual clients, book keeping and preparing financial statements, preparing periodic sales tax returns and payroll reports.
His Specialties include – Individual and Corporate Taxation services – Formation of business/entity structure for domestic (USA) and foreign entities who want to operate in the USA – Accounting and Book keeping – Financial Analysis and Planning.
Nanda Kumar K V
Practice Leader & Chief Operating Officer
Nanda Kumar serves as Practice Leader & Chief Operating Officer at AO Tax. He has over 10 years of experience in the areas of Finance, International Taxation (US, UK, and India etc.), Quick Books Support, and Payroll Processing, Book keeping and Accounting fields. He is Accounting Professional from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and holds a Bachelors degree in Commerce. As a student, secured all India 17th Rank CA exams and was awarded best student Award for the entire Southern India. He is currently an Enrolled Agent licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service and Certified in Book Keeper from the National Association of Certified Public Book Keepers. He also serves as the Training Instructor for students aspiring to be Enrolled Agents with Internal Revenue Service. He loves training candidates, mentoring team and meeting up with Clients & Corporate Business Heads to ensure strong and better client and business relationships for the consistent growth and development of the Company.
His strengths include:
- Advising High Net Worth Individuals on timing the exercise/disposal of Stock Options (ISO/NSO/ESPP), Establishing Estates/Trusts in home country, Drafting Wills/Power of Attorney, etc.
- Providing Accounting, Book Keeping & Payroll Services to Small Businesses & Corporations (LLC/LLP/S-Corp/C-Corp) including Quarterly Tax Filings.
- Creation of primary LLC and Payroll Processing for Independent Contractors on 1099-Misc.
- Defining Self Directed IRA accounts and creation of IRA LLC and Custodian Account.
- Offering “Tax Planning/Advisory Services” to clients on setting up of Self-Directed IRA, Creation of LLC/S-Corp, Health Savings Account, W-4 Analysis, Wage Income Planning through Pre-tax Contributions, Nonresident Income Planning, etc. before the close of every tax year.
- Resolving notices received from Internal Revenue Service and State Revenue Departments through preparation of relevant representation letters /protest documents in line with applicable Internal Revenue Codes, Supreme Court Judgments, and Revenue Rulings.
- Reviewing the previous year Individual & Corporate Tax Returns (Form 1040/1120/1120-S/1041/990 etc.) for statutory compliance, better refunds, and mathematical accuracy.